This project is committed to promoting quality education and learning opportunity for especially vulnerable children by supporting them to step into the school, improving their basic comprehensive education, bridging the gender and social gaps and providing equal learning opportunities. This project not only comprises access to equal-quality education but also works on awareness about parental roles and responsibilities, Gender and SRHR.
This project aims to decrease Gender-Based Violence in and from school by promoting quality education and access to vulnerable children
• One school of Dhading and one school of Bhojpur will be selected based on the need assessment.
• 5 children from the disadvantaged/marginalized families, single parents, female headed household, Gender based violence
survivor mother, families of disabled and poor members who cannot afford quality education will be provided with education
• 30 teachers of Dhading and Bhojpur will participate in the TOT on Gender.
• 50 adolescent girls and boys of Shree Chandi Basic School, Bhojpur will be participated in the SRHR training.
• 60 guardians of Shree Chandi Basic School, Bhojpur and Shree Kamrang Basic School, Dhading will be participated in the
• 4 children who have passed SEE examination will be provided with skill-based training.
• Needy beneficiaries from Dhading, Bhojpur and Kathmandu will be provided with flexible fund support. Need assessment will be
done and based on it support will be provided to them.