To decrease Gender Based Violence by providing access to quality education to vulnerable children. Specific objectives of the project include:
- To improve basic comprehensive education to vulnerable children by providing equal learning opportunities.
- To create awareness on parenting roles and responsibilities among families for better quality education of their children by combating GBV.
- To improve the quality education of the children at risk or vulnerable through educational tool by restoring their rights to play and to bridge the gap of Gender Stereotypes regarding games.
- Child Welfare Support (Education support, family support & health Support).
- Community Intervention (Parenting Program).
- Project management, monitoring and evaluation.
Intervention area link with APEIRON TOC
Rights awareness and Education Support
Project Outcomes and Impact
- 52 children of survivors or at risk attend formal school.
- At least 40 families will participate in the parenting program and will increase awareness, knowledge on education, GBV and parenting.
- 100 children will be aware about the rights to play.